Some Stupid Quotes and Sayings

12:33 / Comments (0) / by SeLaMbeR

1- It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

2 - A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.

3 - A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

4 - As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

5 - Being stupid is its own reward



6 - Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything.

7 - I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

8 - Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

9 - STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

10 - With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.

11 - I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

12 - If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!

13 -The government is not doing enough about cleaning up the environment. This is a good planet.

14 - Sure, it’s going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway.

15  -Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

16 - I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.

17 - The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.

18 - Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.

19 - If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

20 - When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him

21 - You can’t just let nature run wild.

22 - A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

23 - I cannot tell you how grateful I am — I am filled with humidity.

24 - The private enterprise system indicates that some people have higher incomes than others.

25 - Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again.

26 - Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.

27 - Calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter.

28 - You can have as many friends that money can buy, but I’ll still hate you for free

29 - A very wise man once said, “it is better to let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and proove you are stupid”

30 - Second is the first loser.

31 - All guys hate the words DONT and STOP unless their put together.

32 - Go for the happy endings, because life doesn’t have any sequels.

Enjoy.. :)

0 comments:

 
Share